M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just got home from work & yep some light flurries in my driveway :confused:

mid to upper 20's every morning this week when i will be leaving for work :confused:

i guess it may be time to accept the normal riding season is pretty much over in PA:'(

·
Registered
169 Posts
snowflakes and wind

mid to upper 20's every morning this week when i will be leaving for work :confused:

i guess it may be time to accept the normal riding season is pretty much over in PA:'(
Well I used my snow blower more times in the last week than all of last winter. Snowmobile trails might open in the next two weeks.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

I came to that sad realization myself when I saw the forecast for this week.:mad:. Hopefully, we'll get a few days here and there with abnormal temps, so we can get in a quick blast.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Just saw the weather for your state damnnnn 12" today, Stay warm fellas........

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
You guys made it a couple weeks longer than us up here in Toronto...We had to shut it down a couple weeks ago....got hammered with Two days of snow here north of Toronto,about a foot and a half...:verymad:....Time to wax the snowboard..:bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts