M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to leave my 9 down in florida this winter....Anyone gonna be down there anytime,or any florida guys around Ocala-Silver Springs let me know if you have any rides going on...would love to hook up..!! Will be looking for some one to redo flooring in condo if anyone knows of anyone in central florida they could recommend,would be greatly appreciated...if the contractor road a nine even better......if anyone from ontario or quebec is trailering a bike down south anywhere,my 9 is looking too hitch a ride down...will splitt cost...i have a old friend in bellview that will store my nine and maybe 1-2 more if anyone is interested.....Just throwing it out there..
:beer3: Stav

·
Registered
824 Posts
I ride to Ocala and Silver Springs all the time, a friend of mine lives in Silver Springs, we ride either where he is or he comes up to Keystone and we take off from here.
Keep in touch and we will do some riding.
Will you be down in time for Biketoberfest?

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ride to Ocala and Silver Springs all the time, a friend of mine lives in Silver Springs, we ride either where he is or he comes up to Keystone and we take off from here.
Keep in touch and we will do some riding.
Will you be down in time for Biketoberfest?
Thats great..!!..i havn't been down in a few years and am looking forwards too getting down again...glad to know there are some nines in the area...when is Biketoberfest? if i ride down,might be mid october...if i trailer could be mid nov..just not sure yet....i was hoping to get some chroming done at some point over the winter,do you know of anyone in the area you could recommend... Anyways im over by Silversprings golf coarse off of Maricamp...Do you know if they finally bulldozed the old hotel,Best Western i think?And if so did they do anything with the property?? There must be some nice roads through the national forest to ride?? will keep in touch for sure,thanks for chiming in..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am not sure on a lot of what your asking, I ride to Silver Springs a lot and visit but dont really know what is going on there.
My buddy from there will meet me in Palatka to ride over to Daytona for biketoberfest, it's a little out of the way but much more fun to ride together.
Winghouse is on 92 near the interstate. We usually go thru Daytona unless we get a late start, then we will run down the interstate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.