Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
if no one is gonna show up at Daytona winghouse, i will head to Silver springs winghouse and who ever want, we can meet at the silver springs winghouse at11am

let me know

·
Registered
393 Posts
Daytona...

R2 Im still Planning on freezin my onions off Sunday Morning, so Ill be there in Daytona NLT 9am...You can keep the Pepsi...Im hittin you up for Starbucks dude!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
R2 Im still Planning on freezin my onions off Sunday Morning, so Ill be there in Daytona NLT 9am...You can keep the Pepsi...Im hittin you up for Starbucks dude!
Hey loco, I'm glad you will make it, we will ride to silver springs together.
I'm so excited to explore the Ocala national forest.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
I'll keep the pepsi, deal, you buy the coffe, I'll hot hit you with wings, LOL
It's gonna be messy

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well, I got my bike washed today by R2, Received a bottle of Amaretto from R2, and even got supposed 15 wings for dinner, from R2. I guess my arms have been well and trully twisted to go on this Pcala jungle ride. Yippe! 9-am Sunday at Daytona WingHouse for the 1st meet. Hope R2 pays! Look forward to meeting those who show up... :bigthumbsup:

BooM

·
Registered
393 Posts
Meet tomorrwo

Boom,
Im lookin forward to meeting you...maybe together we can make R2 shut up about that 300...Geesh is size everything...wait a min it is... nevermind lol See you in the morn. Loco.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Boom,
Im lookin forward to meeting you...maybe together we can make R2 shut up about that 300...Geesh is size everything...wait a min it is... nevermind lol See you in the morn. Loco.
Right now he is in denial about the wings we ate tonight. He truly believes we had equal share of them. But, he had more bones on his plate. His reason is his chicks were boney! Can't win!

Ride Safe Bro! Meet you in the AM. Will be great fun!

Chris

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Well, I got my bike washed today by R2, Received a bottle of Amaretto from R2, and even got supposed 15 wings for dinner, from R2. I guess my arms have been well and trully twisted to go on this Pcala jungle ride. Yippe! 9-am Sunday at Daytona WingHouse for the 1st meet. Hope R2 pays! Look forward to meeting those who show up... :bigthumbsup:

BooM
Your bike always looks clean, though you only washed it twice in the last 7 or 9 months, so it just felt like it needed to be washed, its a mental thing, and here you are, you have your bike washed and you are good for another 3 to 5 months lol

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Boom,
:bow: :bigthumbsup:

I see you have some doubts about the size :dontknow: .

I will not say anything, just let the photos talk :drool:

I will post mine tonight in a different thread

Was nice riding and meeting you Lococ, i had a lot of fun and the routes where beautiful

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Right now he is in denial about the wings we ate tonight. He truly believes we had equal share of them. But, he had more bones on his plate. His reason is his chicks were boney! Can't win!

Ride Safe Bro! Meet you in the AM. Will be great fun!

Chris
If we shared 20 wings you are not happy, and if we shared 30 wings you are still not happy :dontknow: what to do, can you tell me, besides, i got nothing to do with the winds being boney, i was purely just bad luck :eek:, for you :D

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Thanks! :bigthumbsup:
Thats obviously way too much responsibility for me :D
Don't let 'em get to you nukeblade, we all know that the '07 LE is the fastest! LOL :D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Don't let 'em get to you nukeblade, we all know that the '07 LE is the fastest! LOL :D
He proved that the Le was the fastest that day, he was leading & at the 2nd light 7 of us never saw him again that day.

Nuke is banned from leading, not because of his expertise (suck) in leading, no, it's because of his LE, LOL

·
Registered
564 Posts
He proved that the Le was the fastest that day, he was leading & at the 2nd light 7 of us never saw him again that day.

Nuke is banned from leading, not because of his expertise (suck) in leading, no, it's because of his LE, LOL
We got delayed because you wouldn't leave those wingz alone! :nojoke:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey All,

I see there are a lot of 9s in Florida, and i guess would be great if we could all get together in middle grounds, maybe for a weekend or at least for a day.

Now, based on google maps the distance from Jacksonville to key largo is around 400 miles, so the middle grounds would be Vero Beach, about 200 miles away from each direction and that roughly about 3 hours driving. For anyone in the North West, its a bout 50 more miles, for the west cost its about 30 miles less, depends but i think thats a fair middle ground for all florida 9ers.

What do you thik guys? ? ?

Any suggestions and we can go from there.

P.S: I am thinking of the thanksgiving weekend, saturday or sunday, or both days
Hey broward county here is there an updated post for riders in the southeast area?

101 - 115 of 115 Posts