1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
How many are we so far ??

Im In and im counting on Boom, Nukeblade and keitho,

Locomoses is in and Cajundog as well.

Fattkid sounded intrested, FtPierceRider as well

Who else is in guys ??? will be real fun

so far we are 8 9ers and a friend of mine with his banditt 1250

I talked to a few 9ers from S. FL but they all have arrangements.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Im In and im counting on Boom, Nukeblade and keitho,

Locomoses is in and Cajundog as well.

Fattkid sounded intrested, FtPierceRider as well

Who else is in guys ??? will be real fun

so far we are 8 9ers and a friend of mine with his banditt 1250

I talked to a few 9ers from S. FL but they all have arrangements.
Don't kill me, but... I don't think I can make it :dontknow: I am somewhat committed to this Toys For Tots thing and one of my local friends even took the day of from car sales to do this.... Kinda in a jam!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Don't kill me, but... I don't think I can make it :dontknow: I am somewhat committed to this Toys For Tots thing and one of my local friends even took the day of from car sales to do this.... Kinda in a jam!
Lazy bones what the :edit:

I wont kill you but i will do worse, i will make sure you will never have a 300 on your bike :evil:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Lazy bones what the :edit:

I wont kill you but i will do worse, i will make sure you will never have a 300 on your bike :evil:
Whew! That's cool! I want a 280 anyway. Not paying 1000 for a piece of metal to put in a 300 :hot:

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'm not gonna say anything, but do you remember this pic, its worth a 1000 words :D
Ummmm, What's wrong with us watching two lizards humping behind your bike? Oh!!! You thought we were staring at your tire? Nope! I was cussing at you in my mind cause of the tire, but that shot is of us watching da humping session! :bow:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Ummmm, What's wrong with us watching two lizards humping behind your bike? Oh!!! You thought we were staring at your tire? Nope! I was cussing at you in my mind cause of the tire, but that shot is of us watching da humping session! :bow:
I know that, cussing at me, coz thats what i see and any1 can see in the pic, its obvious :D

Humping session, why didnt you call me :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Daytona Toys For Tots welcomes additional riders... even from WPB! :evil:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Daytona Toys For Tots welcomes additional riders... even from WPB! :evil:
Thanks Boom, but im not a HD crowd fan, i appreciate the invitation though.

Oh, i am still going to Daytona on saturday and heading to Silver springs on sunday :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thanks Boom, but im not a HD crowd fan, i appreciate the invitation though.

Oh, i am still going to Daytona on saturday and heading to Silver springs on sunday :D
It;s not all HD's. Some 9ers too. At least 1. Maybe 2 if you come. Just make sure you have $15.00 cash. They don't do Amex & Diners Club. Andy will give you a 1 on 1 on belching so you should fit in! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
It;s not all HD's. Some 9ers too. At least 1. Maybe 2 if you come. Just make sure you have $15.00 cash. They don't do Amex & Diners Club. Andy will give you a 1 on 1 on belching so you should fit in! :bigthumbsup:
man, it took me 5 min to read the news paper in your sig, I forgot what I was gonna say.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts