• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I see there are a lot of 9s in Florida, and i guess would be great if we could all get together in middle grounds, maybe for a weekend or at least for a day.

Now, based on google maps the distance from Jacksonville to key largo is around 400 miles, so the middle grounds would be Vero Beach, about 200 miles away from each direction and that roughly about 3 hours driving. For anyone in the North West, its a bout 50 more miles, for the west cost its about 30 miles less, depends but i think thats a fair middle ground for all florida 9ers.

What do you thik guys? ? ?

Any suggestions and we can go from there.

P.S: I am thinking of the thanksgiving weekend, saturday or sunday, or both days

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think " C-3PO"need to oil your "BRAIN HOUSING GROUP"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Only way is if there's a WING HOUSE close BY!!!!

OH I ForGot, I don't have a 9er anymore, I'll have to wait to be invited! To late I'm comm'in anyway, that is if if I'm not booked do'in SANTA stuff on that date.

Ride Safe Ride Smooth

Joly :bigthumbsup::D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think " C-3PO"need to oil your "BRAIN HOUSING GROUP"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Only way is if there's a WING HOUSE close BY!!!!

OH I ForGot, I don't have a 9er anymore, I'll have to wait to be invited! To late I'm comm'in anyway, that is if if I'm not booked do'in SANTA stuff on that date.

Ride Safe Ride Smooth

Joly :bigthumbsup::D:bigthumbsup:
Come on SANTA, it will be great to get together all the 9s in florida. And you dont need invitation really, you can just show up and anyone else with diffrent bike, your presence is what counts.

I hope many people can come, the date is not decided yet, the location is not written in stone, so, i hope it turns out well

BTW, nice to hear from you, ride safe

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me and my bro would definitly be there:bigthumbsup:
That will be great.

The date and location are not set in stone, so many things can change but most likely thats the area where its gonna be.

Now i know that Boom, Keitho, Nuke will be there, kind of sure about it, so we already are 7 9ers, looking good so far

ride safe

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
That will be great.

The date and location are not set in stone, so many things can change but most likely thats the area where its gonna be.

Now i know that Boom, Keitho, Nuke will be there, kind of sure about it, so we already are 7 9ers, looking good so far

ride safe
:agree: :bigthumbsup: :D :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Meet Up

I think Thanksgiving weekend is a busy weekend to be on the road. But **** you can count me in.

I few guys I know from work are planning a Canonball ride next weekend. We plan on going as far North West as we can an then turn around! We are leaving next Friday at 3 pm and heading NW and we plan to be back by Sunday. Don't know how far will get bvut Im assuming Northern AL or MS.

Will see what Happens.

Oh By the way!!!!!!!! Santa got his Christmass present early!

MD109

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Thanksgiving weekend is a busy weekend to be on the road. But **** you can count me in.

I few guys I know from work are planning a Canonball ride next weekend. We plan on going as far North West as we can an then turn around! We are leaving next Friday at 3 pm and heading NW and we plan to be back by Sunday. Don't know how far will get bvut Im assuming Northern AL or MS.

Will see what Happens.

Oh By the way!!!!!!!! Santa got his Christmass present early!

MD109
Have fun and will see you soon

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sat. the 29th maybe. Has to be a wing house down there! Are there any good roads to ride? Keith
I dont know about a wing house here, but if must have, i will take you to a strip club after lunch :eek:, 5 min and i guess you should be fine :D for a couple days

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! :bigthumbsup:
Thats obviously way too much responsibility for me :D
Its not just responsibility, its just you cannot have control on how others drive, how fast they take off on the stop light, its just a normal thing when it more than 2 bikes :D, i wouldnt want to lead really, even if we are 2 bikes lol. but what i know for a fact, YOU WONT LEAD:D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have to know the shortcuts! In Vero I am lost!!
Since the GPS came to the market and i never kept track of roads i drive, never keep in mind the way back, i used to remeber landmarks so i can make it back home, now with the GPS i just hit the bottom TAKE ME HOME and im on my way back, so, if you are lost, i will take you home with me lol

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hit me with some ideas

How could we get more people to show up, any ideas, im not a huge fan of beer, so i will buy everyone that shows up a PEPSI :eek:, will this encourage people to show up ???, Hit me with some ideas guys:duck:, make sure it wont hurt though :-\, maybe i should talk to Hal to organize a ride in Central Florida.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts