M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
You need to compress these bad boys....go to the how to section and theres a hype link to download a file so that you can resize the pick with a few clicks.

Nice mod...looks good , I'd like to get bigger pegs...maybe a size below what you got.

·
Registered
446 Posts
They look great, but they look like they will scrape alot easier than the stock pegs. Do they? If not, they're on my to do list.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
My only concern with those is that with my stock pegs, my feet rest on them so that my toes are pointed up enough that my foot doesn't rest on the brake or shift lever. Basically, in relation to the angle of my lower leg, my feet are basically flat. Those are designed so that my feet would have to be pointed forward in order to rest firmly on the boards, not to mention, doing this would mean my foot would have to be under the brake... which doesn't give much room. Just my thoughts. They look nice though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not really cornered the bike so I can't say if they will scrape or not. This is my wife's bike. She's only 5.4 & 110lbs and we just "cruise" :D

I have a Harley and will always be a Harley man, but I must admit, this M109R is one amazing bike.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Medic1210 ,

Valid point. I think if you have large feet you might find yourself forced in under the pegs. These are aftermarket floorboards and not Suzuki accessories and the fit is a compromise.

Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
422 Posts
They look great but my concern is cornering angles and the brake pedal position too.
In addition what happens with the gearchange?
Do you have to lift your foot off the board to change down or is a heel/Toe changer planned?

·
Registered
363 Posts
violet_m109r said:
Thanks LG....could not figure out how to post the pics directly into the "post"....
Not a problem, you did all the research & work, thought I'd take a minute to help out. :bigthumbsup:

LG

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
wow, that burple bike sure does look good outside! :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
They actually look much better than I would have thought. I really thought floorboards on a 109 would look silly. I stand corrected. :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts