M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a massive amount of rain we have had all roads cut off and our town is just a litle island.
We are high and dry but it looks like we will be isolated for a couple of days.

I'm sure Shell and me will find something to do... :evil:

We went for a drive this morning and took some pictures.

And an angry sea

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stay safe all you guys & gals from up north.

What a country of contradiction the other side of the country has out of control bush fires.

Too all those in WA stay safe also.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
When I was a young en I never heard of anything like this happening. Now its floods and many other catastrophes. The other is cancer.

This is the beginning not the end.

Dave.

·
Registered
224 Posts
When I was a young en I never heard of anything like this happening. Now its floods and many other catastrophes. The other is cancer.

This is the beginning not the end.

Dave.
I live in Toowoomba, you think that we would be high and dry, an elevation of 647 mtrs. After the flash flood down the center of town I was out trying to find a way home for my lady that worked over the other side. The place was smashed!

Guv

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live in Toowoomba, you think that we would be high and dry, an elevation of 647 mtrs. After the flash flood down the center of town I was out trying to find a way home for my lady that worked over the other side. The place was smashed!

Guv
Hope she got home safe and sound Guv, the biggest fear you can ever have is the safety of your loved ones.
An awful tragedy unfolded through Toowoomba yesterday... horrific that so many lives were lost and so many still missing. My sister and her family live in Toowoomba and luckily are okay. We are still flooded in and cut off with the river over our two roads in and out, but no lives in danger thank goodness.
And thoughts and prayers are with you

Pebbles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts