M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ON THE PRICE???

DLP or who ever can make this product need to make one. There is no way in hell i wouldpaythis money for the lights.I agree they bring the 9 out and to have lights on boths sides would be nice but at the price they want :edit:lll no. I believe if we get enough of us to group toghter to have a custom made job of these lights we can do it. I thnking 150.00 at the most.Maybe if some one contacts them and offera more resonable group rate say 150.00 they might go for it, but at the price they want i beat a left nut its not patent and if so I dont thinkthey have sold alot :chillout:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They used to be $189 on DLP. I agree that I wouldn't pay that price either, but I know people were bummed when they weren't available anymore.

-Josh

·
Registered
378 Posts
Well lets get them back at DLP

I would buy them for that price any way of getting them back? Or do we need a certain number of buyers let me know... plus they need to wrap the leds on the side to
"The Real"

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I have them on my bike an love the look paid 150.00 form a member here but then had to buy a duel element circuit for them to work as running lights and directional lights in my honest opinion they could be brighter but as far as looks they are the best would not pay that high price will post a pic tomorrow of them

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,045 Posts
Dayum, $270 for two rows of LED's? :eek:

I like them, but even if I hit the lottery tomorrow I wouldn't pay that for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts