M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
G

·
To rich for my blood, $175 and up for a do-it-youself "decal" package???? They make application look easy, but if you mess it up, you are out $175+.

They do look nice though, but I'd rather save my pennies and get an nice paint job with a little reflective piant here and there.

G

·
A bunch of us were at a bike event last weekend and saw a sport bike with a product like the one shown here. I don't know if it was the same or not. The only thing that I noticed was that they look like stickers. You could see the outline of the decal around the perimeter. It looked OK, but if you really want the look, I would wait and do the real McCoy. If you simply want the reflective/protection aspect then that is a different situation. JMO

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will probably at least get that high vis tape on the wheels- ---looks like a great safety product.

·
Registered
133 Posts
a decal is a sticker, and stickers, IMO really dont look that good on cruisers. Maybe sportsbikes, but think it would make a sweet and sexy beast cheap looking.....my 2 cents....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts