M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THe morning after was better than the day before! I posted, "The lights are on and nobody is home." I rechecked the clutch safety safty switch and found that the connector had come undone. I clipped it back together and it started up as it should! Now Sunday Drive is on. Thanks again!

·
Registered
696 Posts
this is indeed a great site... lot's of diverse knowledge and a gracious willingness to share it...my thanks to you all also...for just being here...mjm

·
Registered
166 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
glad we coild help ,now get off the computer and go ride .....NOW! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Perhaps you should consider using the very easy and quick to use "Spell Check" just a thought :bigthumbsup:
"Sinse i startted useing it mi poasts hav improvd 1oo pirsent" before "Spell Check"
"Since I started using it, my posts have improved 100 percent" after "Spell Check"
I no longer regret hating my english teacher, she was after all wrong, I didn't need her class, just needed a spell checker! :joke:

Should you feel the need to "Flame On", take a deep breath, go watch "Fantastic 4" and then get back to me, I'm here 24/7 (that's 24 min a day, 7 days a week)

I've got to quit staying @ Holiday Inn Express (what are they putting in the water) it makes me feel like a "Know It All"

My apologies for "Hi-Jacking" this Thread but I was feeling a little gray cell enriched today and felt perhaps ppridgen1 could use a small minute nudge! :super:

G

·
Hey, I had some ice tea for lunch at a national chain restaurant that I think had gasoline in it. So I know how you feel.

G

·
That is what makes this board and others such a great thing. There is always someone who knows more than someone else. I have learned so much from these boards and made some great friends. The other great part is that eventually you learn stuff that you then can help someone else with and then the cycle (no pun intended) continues. That is great that your bike is up and running. This board is full of great folks who always want to help.

·
Registered
166 Posts
steelerman said:
THe morning after was better than the day before! I posted, "The lights are on and nobody is home." I rechecked the clutch safety safty switch and found that the connector had come undone. I clipped it back together and it started up as it should! Now Sunday Drive is on. Thanks again!
Got off track, it's great you found an easy fix with the help of someone on this forum, enjoy the ride, bring her/him back safe :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
:chillout:

·
Registered
166 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
thanks maybe I'll try that so I don't offend you ! ::) :doorag:
Oh, no you don't offend me, your post with a couple typos just happened to be in my path to have a little fun with, thank you by the way, it made a bad day at work a little shorter, obviously I didn't quite get that point across, there are days only humor or better yet riding the M gets me through!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts