M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw my first wheelie on it today. didn't mean to. i didn't think this thing was going to be wheelie prone at all due to the weight and long wheelbase. however, i spent all day on base, so had to behave (MP's love tagging bikers that misbehave). as i was leaving base, i had to taste some power. rolled out in first gear up to redline and slammed in 2nd. wheel came up and rode it smoothly out. suprising as it was, it felt really nice.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Are you sure your wheel came off the ground? Alot of times people think their front tire comes up when really its all front fork travel. First gear I can believe cause I've done it but 2nd, I dont know about that. And riding it, no way. Sorry man

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by riding it out i mean that it came back smoothly to the ground, without smacking down hard....not keeping it up.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
gratz phaed yea i have had the front wheel off the ground a couple of times i thought it was the shocks movement but people riding with me told me the front wheel was off the ground so i guess it must be true if 2 and 3 people at a time is telling me this

·
Registered
93 Posts
slickdj96 said:
Are you sure your wheel came off the ground? Alot of times people think their front tire comes up when really its all front fork travel. First gear I can believe cause I've done it but 2nd, I dont know about that. And riding it, no way. Sorry man
MINE DONE THE SAME THING IN A SIMILAR EVENT..... REDLINE 1ST HIT 2ND TIRE CAME UP A FEW INCHES FOR ABOUT 30 FT :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well I guess I'll have to try it then. Haven't hit redline yet, been riding kinda hard but not that hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts