M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Int'l Vegas Meet in Motorcycle Cruiser On line!
http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/ne...m109r_rider_group_holds_first_meet/index.html

Not the lengthy all encompassing article I was shooting for and a few of the details are slightly 'off', but it's close and gets the basics across............all had fun!

Hope it does the job and helps increase attendance for next years meet? Although 45 bikes is a pretty good showing if you ask me!

·
xxx
210 Posts
Well, I wasn't the first guy to arrive, but I'll take the picture being posted anyway. Man that was one seriously overloaded bike.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Well, I wasn't the first guy to arrive, but I'll take the picture being posted anyway. Man that was one seriously overloaded bike.
And you looked like you could have used a beer!! ....:joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Ryan, have there ever been any articles about the Mid-Atlantic Meet?
If someone sends me particulars for a write up and good photos showcasing the highlights of that meet I can certainly forward them to several editors.

No guarantees they will get published as things change often in the publication business from what I am told, but it's worth a shot for next years event.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Hey Ryan, have there ever been any articles about the Mid-Atlantic Meet?
Not that I am aware of.

Hey Ryan, What about that? I can see it in print now, "all had fun at the Mid Atlantic M109R meet. There were 108 M109's and 2 Vmax's". Hehe!
Looking forward to see 2 more Vmax's in 2011 to John.

If someone sends me particulars for a write up and good photos showcasing the highlights of that meet I can certainly forward them to several editors.

No guarantees they will get published as things change often in the publication business from what I am told, but it's worth a shot for next years event.
There is a lot of info and pictures on here on the East Coast Meets. Lamont did one year and I have done 3 and working on the 4th year of the Mid Atlantic Meet. If you can not find what you want, let me know and I am sure that I can dig something up. Ryan

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm suprised there was no mention in the article of the dates for the next years event, in case somebody want to come reguardless of bike, but more for those who are not on the forum to know of the happenings!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I'm suprised there was no mention in the article of the dates for the next years event, in case somebody want to come reguardless of bike, but more for those who are not on the forum to know of the happenings!!!!!!
I agree but at least it did have a link at the bottom of the article to our forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.