M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this write up in Motorcycle Cruiser's Online Magazine.

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/ne...m109r_rider_group_holds_first_meet/index.html

I was hoping for a write up in print on their January Issue, but this is what I got so far. Apparently it has been on their site for some time now. My bad!

I noticed some of the info is a bit 'off', but all in all I think it represents the event well and should garner interest from M riders for next years gathering.
Enjoy!
~GMan

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks Gary

Hey Gary, thanks for the update. Brings back memories of changing trailer tires! Yikes. Glad you made it back from Olympia. I unfortunately was dealing with my mother in the hospital. Take care and happy holidays to all.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GMan, might I suggest posting this on the general board.
Just did, thanks!

Sorry to hear about your Mom. My Dad is in an 'Assisted Living' home and is dealing with dimensia. Dealt with this with my wife's grandpa some 15yrs ago, then her Dad until he passed away after 8yrs with Dimensia (some 4 yrs ago), Now my Dad. Would be great if they found a pill to fix it. He'll be 82 in Feb.

Hope your Mom is doing ok.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nice article there! Thanks Gary for doing this and I wish you and Mike best of wishes with your familys...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Too late now, but it would have been cool for one of the Aussie guys to have brought their license plate & taken a pic in Vegas of a bike with it on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts