M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for those who live in south Florida. Getting ready to replace my tires and Im thinking of ordering a set online. My only concern is where to take the wheels (Im removing wheels myself) to have the new tires put on. At least with my truck, Ive run into shops that wont install tires that they didnt sell you which I think is total BS. Do any of you know of a local shop that will do this sort of work? Im not opposed to buying locally but its been my experience that I can usually do better buying tires online.

Thanks,

Fellixx

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Question for those who live in south Florida. Getting ready to replace my tires and Im thinking of ordering a set online. My only concern is where to take the wheels (Im removing wheels myself) to have the new tires put on. At least with my truck, Ive run into shops that wont install tires that they didnt sell you which I think is total BS. Do any of you know of a local shop that will do this sort of work? Im not opposed to buying locally but its been my experience that I can usually do better buying tires online.

Thanks,

Fellixx
One option is to see if the dealer can either match or give you a good deal on the tires and installation to make it worth ordering through them.

I am in Maryland but we bring the rims in and I get them swapped for $70 front and rear. I get my tires online at Jakewilson usually. Might get lucky if you have a decent dealer who wants to earn your business.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One option is to see if the dealer can either match or give you a good deal on the tires and installation to make it worth ordering through them.

I am in Maryland but we bring the rims in and I get them swapped for $70 front and rear. I get my tires online at Jakewilson usually. Might get lucky if you have a decent dealer who wants to earn your business.
Yea well, anyone that lives in the West Palm Beach area knows that the dealers here are shall we say........lacking in terms of service and pricing. Ive looked at Jakewilson and agree their pricing is pretty good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cycle gear will install any tires
They do??? I go in there all the time and I knew they sell tires but figured they were just a retail outlet only. I guess Ill have to check that out the next time I walk in there.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Yea well, anyone that lives in the West Palm Beach area knows that the dealers here are shall we say........lacking in terms of service and pricing. Ive looked at Jakewilson and agree their pricing is pretty good.
That sucks. I also heard cyclegear does it for dirt cheap. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts