M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the first time in the last three years that I have put more miles on the 9 than the wing (2010) or at least it's starting out that way for the first time. Started taking the 9 when the wife dont ride on my longer trips. After a couple of trips the wind on my legs don't seem to brother me any more. Nice bike to hit the road with :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I told you it's a great bike for long cruises Russ!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,036 Posts
Yeah, might as well sell that 'wing and mod the 109. Though I don't know what else you could put on your bike, it's really nice now. :D

I've never had a big full dress cruiser like a Gold Wing, but this bike does surprise me. My wife and I rode 260 miles in an afternoon a couple weeks ago and I honestly felt like I could get back on it and ride close to that again. The driver's backrest really helped out in the long ride department.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, might as well sell that 'wing and mod the 109. Though I don't know what else you could put on your bike, it's really nice now. :D

I've never had a big full dress cruiser like a Gold Wing, but this bike does surprise me. My wife and I rode 260 miles in an afternoon a couple weeks ago and I honestly felt like I could get back on it and ride close to that again. The driver's backrest really helped out in the long ride department.
When you have a wing it's hard not to take it when your two up. When we take off the first day is over 500 miles. After that its around 300 miles a day. On one of our trips she wanted to get home on a 9 day trip and she did 740 miles to get here. Buy the way cant sell the wing it just getting broke in at 128,00 miles :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts