M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Ephrata ride this Sunday and if yea i think we should all try to park in the same area.
Me and my wife will be going probably nice and early :a18:
I've only been there twice, so if anyone has any suggestions or even set something up that be nice.

·
Registered
643 Posts
My wife and I will probably ride up...I usually park in the upper lot by the trees.
are you and the wife riding 2-up? or siding solo? what time do you plan on leaving & about what time do you plan on getting up there??

i might be up to riding out to see what its all about ,but, i perfer not to just take 100 to 23 to 322 to get there , would you guys be up for an alternate more winding way

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are you and the wife riding 2-up? or siding solo? what time do you plan on leaving & about what time do you plan on getting up there??

i might be up to riding out to see what its all about ,but, i prefer not to just take 100 to 23 to 322 to get there , would you guys be up for an alternate more winding way
Wer riding 2-up and prob leaving nice and early ,.,.,.,.,..,
Don't know any alternative routs , i coming from the opposite way.

·
Registered
34 Posts

We would be riding solo...I usually leave around 9:00..although we do usually take 23 to 322, I like to stay in my wifes comfort zone when shes riding. Shes is still a bit of a novice(she thinks route 23 is a super hyway)
That being said, she's still not 100% sure she can go :dontknow:. I'll know better by the weekend :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts

We would be riding solo...I usually leave around 9:00..although we do usually take 23 to 322, I like to stay in my wifes comfort zone when shes riding. Shes is still a bit of a novice(she thinks route 23 is a super hyway)
That being said, she's still not 100% sure she can go :dontknow:. I'll know better by the weekend :bigthumbsup:
okay, we'll play it by ear, i google mapped the an alternate route it said about an hour to get there, but , it rarely takes me quite as long to get there as their estimated time :dontknow:

and just a reminder if ya can bring the C-owners manual that would be awesome

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
im gonna try and ride with just a tee.....should get hot later.:-\

·
Registered
643 Posts
Parked next to the M's @ Ephrata my C/RT is like a redheaded step child

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Nice to meet a few guys from the site even if they wernt all M.

I was checking out the C when you were not looking. nice cycle :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys...It was nice to be able to match some faces with some names in Ephrata today. The wife had a good time and the weather was nice(double bonus) :bigthumbsup:... See ya next time :doorag:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts