M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I'm still chuckling after our blessing of the bike's this past Sunday. About 1500 bikes, of which only two were 109's showed up for our annual blessing of the bikes at a nearby church. After pulling in with my wife on board we shut the bike off and before our helmets where un-strapped their was a crowed of HOG riders all over the bike. In just a few word "They were IMPRESSED"... I could not have ever in my wildest dreams expect the HOG riders to react so positive. Their was a younger couple that pulled in on a Duece. nothing special just new and stock, like my 109, anyway the fella immediately walks over with his woman and starts in on the usual, how you like it ? How much power ? and so on. I chatted with this guy for a good 1/2 hour, his wife after hearing what I paid, ($11,600.00) looked at the husband and said "Sure" could have had one of those but you had to get a Harley"...... Man this fella was speechless. Good thing he was in the presence of God..This guy's wife needed to be blessed after that remark in front of all.

Wacky :bigthumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts