M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it was probably an easy kill but here it goes. While the M was warming up and I got my gear on for the ride home I see and old buddy of mine that I used to work with in a different department cruise by on a new HD. So I hurried up and jumped on the M and was able to catch him at the first traffic light, but there was a truck between us. finally the left arrow goes green and we're off. I make the turn on to Hwy. 3 and come around the truck and get next to him and shouted out. He nods back and hits it. Now remember I still have less than 600 miles on the M. I was in 4th when he hit so I went down to 2nd but only meant to grab 3rd. I heard the 240 chirp and I drug his HD ridin azz bad, I mean real bad. He didn't get next to me again until we we're at the light of Beltway 8 & Beamer. He gets next to and says " I can't keep up with that big MF, WTF is it" My reply "its a big azz Suzuki 1800". He stared at the awesome M until the light went green. I have no idea what model HD it is but it was knd of like a sport cruiser. The only 2 HD's I can identify is a FatBoy & the infamous Vrod. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts