M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, and everyone said I would never be the first at anything. Hello from Fishkill, NY JOHN
Black 2006 M019R. I ride to work everyday except when at rains and ride Sat, Sun as time allows.

·
Registered
638 Posts
John whats up? Ray from Peekskill, NY. Ride to Fishkill all the time. Right up 9 I go into Annsville Circle and straight up. That ride is ok but there are alot better roads we take. You should come riding some time. pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Lol ok :joke: I actually rode up to Newberg last week to some bar in Walden. Susposed to be really good. But when I showed up It was 15 Harley bikes and they all looked liek that wantwed to whoop my :edit:. But whateva so I sat down and had a beer and wings and looked at the pics of custom choppers they had on the wall and two actually in the bar on display. Pretty cool but not sure if id go back there again unless i know more people will come. 50 on 1 isnt a good thing.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read a post that some 109's were going to a Walden bar at 9:00pm or so. It was too late for me cause I can often get work start times at 2 or 3am. Some guys I know are talking about a ride leaving Milford, Pennsylvania at 8:30am and going to a place in PA called the Grand Canyons, about 100 miles 1-way I am told. Problem for me is a ride like that is better on Saturday due to my job. JOHN

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey Ray I lived in Peekskill for many years, I took a trip to Florida and married the bartender-my wonderful wife for the last 23 years and just stayed here. I still have family there, I lived in Highland Park and just wanted to say hi. I sure do miss driving on the road to Bear Mountain so much so I had to go check out The Dragon, that was great. Good luck with your bike. JOHN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts