M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :2excited: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!! Now I have to take more pictures!!!!! SILVER IS FASTER! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice! :bigthumbsup:
love the rims, Chromed forward controls, and the side cover :bigthumbsup:
one question, how did you manage to get ahold of the billet milled engine cover? I'm still waiting on mine :(

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MY COVER WAS ON BACK ORDER FOR 2 MONTHS !! LUCKY I GOT IT WHEN I DID ! A TOBIN SEAT AND FORK COVERS ARE NEXT !! :bigthumbsup: :p

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YES !IT IS THE BILLET ENGINE COVER M109R LOGO,MILLED 99.95 IN THE BOOK . I LIKE IT BUT HATE THE PRICE!

·
Registered
211 Posts
WOW. This bike is awesome. Where did you have your wheels chrome and about how much is the cost with freight?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WELL! IM FROM OHIO SO I HAD THEM DONE AT BIKES 2 N V IN COLOMBUS ! I WORK FOR A HIGHWAY DEPT. AND FARM 400 ACRES,SO TIME IS A ISUE. THEY TOOK THEM OFF , SENT THEM AWAY AND REASEMBLED! WHEELS AND FOOT PEG MOUMTS 1,300.00$ WITH A 2 YEAR WARNTY!!!!!! CAN U SAY OOOUCH!!!!!!!!!! I CAN ! SILVER IS FASTER !

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm sure its the lighting, but I gotta tell ya, when I first saw your bike I thought it was white 8)

need to perhaps step down the gamma on the photo's a bit to darken them up just a touch!

Despite that, its shap lookin.. really like that chrome cover on the left side of the engine case. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANKS ! THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME . ILL GIVE IT A TRY NEXT TIME . S I L V E R !!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
DaltonH said:
I'm sure its the lighting, but I gotta tell ya, when I first saw your bike I thought it was white 8)

need to perhaps step down the gamma on the photo's a bit to darken them up just a touch!
That is just one clean looking Silver, but I gotta say black is just a tad faster!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That's a really NICE looking bike FATONE :bigthumbsup:
If I had that silver I would definitely have to buy the Wave rotors for the front it would really set the front off,any bike for that matter,Hallgreen has some on his and they look Killer IMHO
But your bike still looks Sweet just like it is :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Big Air is a Plus also :D  :D :D IMHO

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm a sucker for killer lookin' wheels, and Bro, you got some killer wheels :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NO ITS NOT LOWERD! AND THE BLACK SCAB WILL STAY ON THE BACK , THANK U S I L V E R I S F A S T E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts