M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will post some more of the whole bike soon.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so that didnt work.....I'll try again.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Just do the reverse Hal .............. silver strips over the black :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you medic....what did you do to get that pic up? Anyway, If any one wants something similar, I can do a set for $15.00 plus $5.00 priority mail. I can do them in just about any color, thickness, etc. A set would include stripes for front fender, small piece above headlight, tank, rear cowling and pieces for above and below tailight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Those look really cool. Hey dont be afraid to go a little wider, check out the Ducati, i think its the SR4, the stripes are a little wider. Just in case you didn't want to have exactly the same. They look good though good job.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
b said:
Thank you medic....what did you do to get that pic up?
Just copied the image link location and posted it. You posted the link to the album. Not the image. :bigthumbsup: Looks nice BTW

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stripes arent all i can do. Flames, skulls, other graphics. If you have an idea in mind, drop me a line and I will work it up and email back so you know what your getting before we do it. The good thing is that I have the bike to take measurements from so I know the decals will work.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Now those are classy bikes! :bigthumbsup: Ilike what both of you have done...(I'm partial to Silver) :D :doorag:

Outstanding job guys

Devilish

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hmmmm...would the carbon fibre stripes like what Blinker109 has on that look like ghost stripes on a black 109? I love ghost flames, but those are SOOO overdone now. I'm going to have to check into those to see how they'll look on black...

·
Registered
287 Posts
The stripes look very cool on both bikes.

Medic are yours paint or decals? They look great!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Ruben said:
Medic are yours paint or decals? They look great!
:D I reckon I should come clean... They're neither. I photoshopped it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
very sharp! photoshopped or not!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts