M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first attempt at posting a photo. Went for a ride yesterday and parked it near the main strip. People couldn't stop staring and asking me what it was. Man, I really, really love this bike.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dammit Baldylatino, I don't want to hear form you! Every time I see your name I want to shoot myself for going with Corbin instead of you. Notice how I still have my stock seat on, despite having paid $800 for the Corbins. ARRRRRGHHHHHH!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Bike looks great!

That is break dust on the back rim??? and not spots of grease....right?:dontknow: I'm hoping it's break dust.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
Looks great bro! I wondered how a V-Stream looked on an R2. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Congrats CircusBear !! great job on the intakes ,that stuff on the rear wheel worrys me too ,you new here ,have you heard of liguidpain he has a exchange program for chrome ones , the stockers bug me ,,,,,just sayin

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Congrats CircusBear !! great job on the intakes ,that stuff on the rear wheel worrys me too ,you new here ,have you heard of liguidpain he has a exchange program for chrome ones , the stockers bug me ,,,,,just sayin
But aren't yours stock? They are in your sig pic:dontknow: Good thing you can't see them when you're riding or not only would you have bugs in your teeth, you'd have bugs in your mind.:D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
But aren't yours stock? They are in your sig pic:dontknow: Good thing you can't see them when you're riding or not only would you have bugs in your teeth, you'd have bugs in your mind.:D:bigthumbsup:
You have a sharp eye there Ben !
Yea it's stock in that pic , I had to wait till Jerry put them on sale! :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey nice looking bike. You just got it? and already have some very cool mods. Look forward to seeing more posts and pics.:congrats:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes its brake dust. I was going to finish blacking out the engine, but riding season came 3 months early to the frozen north!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Yes its brake dust. I was going to finish blacking out the engine, but riding season came 3 months early to the frozen north!
Glad it's break dust. Seeing that pattern on the rim just worried me a little.;)

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
x2 on the black intakes. Good lookin' R2. Hopefully Corbin pulls their head out of their arse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts