M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello averyone,
Tomorrow I will drop my m109 to Suzuki to have its first 1000km (624m) maintenance. I am little worry for this suzuki dealer because its the first time they see a m109 (in fact, they cannot sell m109 because, here in Mexico, they must be suzuki proshop in order to sell it). And I dont know if they are going to do it right. I gave them my manual in order to the mechanic to read it.

Here is, al last, the question: Can anyone tell me what things have to be changed in this first maintenance? Any tip that I can give to the mechanic???
Thanks in advance..
Tolentino.

·
Registered
158 Posts
you might want to do this on your own :eek: very very easy :bigthumbsup:

Ok change
Change oil and oil filter
gear oil (very very important)

we are finding that some dealer tell you they did it but don't or they over fill the oil and rune your filter :verymad:.

Make sure you check it over (gear oil very important ;-) it should kind of stink but should be read (check put a little chock mark or something)

Good luck and think about doing this yourself or hanging around and watching :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your answer man :bigthumbsup: I appreciate it very much!!!. I think I will do it by my own. :D thanks you for cheer me up :bigthumbsup:

thanks man!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Binary-speed said:
you might want to do this on your own :eek: very very easy :bigthumbsup:

Ok change
Change oil and oil filter
gear oil (very very important)

we are finding that some dealer tell you they did it but don't or they over fill the oil and rune your filter :verymad:.

Make sure you check it over (gear oil very important ;-) it should kind of stink but should be read (check put a little chock mark or something)

Right on. If it's not too late you can perform this task yourself.
Good luck and think about doing this yourself or hanging around and watching :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
tolentino said:
Thank you for your answer man :bigthumbsup: I appreciate it very much!!!. I think I will do it by my own. :D thanks you for cheer me up :bigthumbsup:

thanks man!!!!
NP any time and if you find that you are stuck and have a question on the maintenance just PM me, the fist one is always a pain but not that bad after you get used to is :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
the manual also shows a lot of bolts/nuts fasteners that need to be tightened or checked. they will come loose if left unattended. always use blue loctite if you put a new or missing fastener on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Tolentino, no te preocupes, tu lo puedes acer, solamente ah que inspectar la moto que no hayga juego, aparte de el cambio de aciete. Estos motores porque son V-Twin embeces causan que varios tornios se suelten un poco. Y tambien le puedes poner aceite synthetico si quieres. :bigthumbsup:

Buena suerte!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Binary-speed, Karksler, steve J and Ruben Alonzo....These advices are really good for me and for tthe dealer... Will let you know how it went!!!

Gracias !!!!

Regards!!!! Saludos!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts