M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the members in the Swedish M1800Riders just lowered his C109 around 2 inches, very nice and cheap setup, it cost him around $70

Have no pics yet

·
Registered
158 Posts
good job

em it would grow on me im sure, to be honest sittin down low think that brake pedal would kill my foot but credit where credit due really good job:congrats:

keep it upright
robert:bigthumbsup:

-----------------------------------------
gbushing

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Very nice! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
820 Posts
em it would grow on me im sure, to be honest sittin down low think that brake pedal would kill my foot but credit where credit due really good job:congrats:

keep it upright

-----------------------------------------
gbushing
:dontknow: What does lowering the rear have to do with your foot position over the break pedal?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
:dontknow: What does lowering the rear have to do with your foot position over the break pedal?
Absolutley Nothing :bigthumbsup:, angle doesn't change there at all! He obviously wasn't thinking :joke:

This however isn't he first one done, Cycle Specialties in SC totally modded one out as soon as they got there first one in!! Saw it at the Myrtle Beach Rally last year. Total Custom, Candy Red paint, cut the rear fender, 10" rear with at least a 280 on back. I'll see if I got a pic, I have to dig :eek: They might even have some pics if someone asks for them to be put on their site?

Don

·
Registered
158 Posts
just my point of view

ok stock brake pedal position near vertical, from a an accident a few years back, ankle position for me not good sitting lower for me although love the idea, after a few miles would be uncomfortable... would have to sit on one lol and on my crt have moved my pedal forward two notches and is really good.but you are right for everyone else no difference.

keep it upright:chillout:
--------------------------
gbushin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts