M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Burple 109 since May and I just have not found anyone who wants to take me on except this past Saturday morning. Came up on a Vmax stopped at the light with all the road clear as far as we could see. It was no contest! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Vetgasm said:
I've had my Burple 109 since May and I just have not found anyone who wants to take me on except this past Saturday morning. Came up on a Vmax stopped at the light with all the road clear as far as we could see. It was no contest! :bigthumbsup:
Who won? I would think the Vmax could handle the M109 without too much trouble.
Iv'e rode both and IMO the vmax would smoke the m109..Guess it depends on the rider skills
on the Vmax..Anyway good for you..

G

·
man00 said:
Who won? I would think the Vmax could handle the M109 without too much trouble.
Iv'e rode both and IMO the vmax would smoke the m109..Guess it depends on the rider skills
on the Vmax..Anyway good for you..
Only if the riders are equal or close to equal ..has to be a good feeling to smoke someone who is on a superior bike (you know what I mean, not superior as better, just in a speed match, etc.)

good going

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm sorry, but the other rider has got to know it's a race...It could be that he just wanted to see the A$$ end of your pretty bike...

·
Registered
665 Posts
He didn't grin,and ask you if you wanted to go again for some cash did he? :D

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, he just waved when he finally caught up to me. Now remember, I have a Burple one so you guys with the black,silver,red or white might get diff results. By the way, he did get a good look at my 109 fat ass!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts