M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It really took a lot of pressure off my lower back and arms. Seat does not cause any numb butt so far and I like having the storage space. The big kick is the people taking pictures on the freeway and all the questions. Oh yeah it is much quieter at speed but now I can hear all the little noises it makes.
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's on the website. I believe it is 1300.00 painted

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Very nice.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: The only thing I would change is maybe the rear turn signals. It's nice that Corbin got their bags to wrap around the original turn signals and plate but it would have been a lot nicer if the license plate and led trun signals could have been integrated into the bags for a custom look.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I seen the bike at corbin when it was being worked on before it had the front cowling on it.

Looks good, one of a kind! :bigthumbsup:

Now that it rides a little better for you maybe we will see you on some of the rides with us. :dontknow:

We will be in mammoth the weekend of the 25th , hope to see ya there? :doorag:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I put 100 miles on it Monday and tuesday. My buddies ride this weekend and I am going to ride that one. Got to work up to it. Not an Iron butt yet, more of a jello kind of guy still. But the meds are helping as is the seat time. The seat is WAY more comfortable than the stocker. So I am working on building up my riding muscles.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
That looks sharp bro, and with all that yellow it's got to be noticeable. So you've not only added to the storage and comfort, you've added to the safety. :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm diggin the trunk. Did they come up with a price yet for that? or did I miss it somewhere? Very nice though.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yours is the complete opposite of my personal taste & I will never do the fairing & hardbags on mine, however for what you are trying to achieve you've done a very nice job. Plus you got storage galore on that thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts