M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK finally have it back together and ready for the show tomorrow. I like how it turned out and have lots of great feedback already. I think it should do OK in the Tampa Bike Fest tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That is absolutely beautiful! Your bike is a rolling sculpture or piece of art. How much would a custom paint job like that cost?? :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
That is one GEORGOUS BIKE!! Came a long way from the scooter!! ;) Wish I had the $$ or the know how to do something like that to my bike!! That is a one of a kind!! Very unique! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Airborne06 said:
That is absolutely beautiful! Your bike is a rolling sculpture or piece of art. How much would a custom paint job like that cost?? :)
To do a multi color layout with candy and 2 sets of clear would start around $1200 if you took off the parts and all I had to do was the layout and paint. I painted the black plastic parts a gloss black to have them match the frame and did the black piece in the center of the radiator black also. No more ugly looking plastic parts.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dayum!
That looks good. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
vtxoak said:
To do a multi color layout with candy and 2 sets of clear would start around $1200 if you took off the parts and all I had to do was the layout and paint. I painted the black plastic parts a gloss black to have them match the frame and did the black piece in the center of the radiator black also. No more ugly looking plastic parts.Â
What's the "normal" turn around time? I'm schemin' for an early wedding present

·
Registered
93 Posts
vtxoak, that is awesome !!! I mess around and paint a little and would love to try that ,, ,,, but I guess I'm not confident enough in my painting abilities to do that . By the way I was thinking of doing what you did with the rear turn signals ,, what kind of signals did you use ?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
simply beautiful!

G

·
vtxoak said:
To do a multi color layout with candy and 2 sets of clear would start around $1200 if you took off the parts and all I had to do was the layout and paint. I painted the black plastic parts a gloss black to have them match the frame and did the black piece in the center of the radiator black also. No more ugly looking plastic parts.Â

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zebber said:
vtxoak, that is awesome !!! I mess around and paint a little and would love to try that ,, ,,, but I guess I'm not confident enough in my painting abilities to do that . By the way I was thinking of doing what you did with the rear turn signals ,, what kind of signals did you use ?
Hal, can get them for you. I forget the name but will get it for you, just tell Hal vtx oak told you to get ahold of him and he will know what they are.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts