M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Odd that they detuned it for the street. If it's the same engine that's in the Pan America, it's rated at 150 hp in it. It's Hardley, so who knows.
Looks like the PA's compression is one number higher and it also revs higher. Hardley may be saving the extra 30 HP as an advertised improvement in a couple of years.

Registered
I've been sick of Harleys since the vrod came out. That company has made way more money than they deserve for 30 years now and the vrod(and now the live wire) is all they can really show from their R&D? They spent years paying Porsche to make them a motor and it was nothing special, the tl1000 had a way better motor and Suzuki just shelved it. The vrods only competition was the 80s vmax and it got spanked all the way around by it. Really? A company making a shit ton of money sets out to build a muscle bike and it's only competition is a 20 year old bike and it gets ate up? Wtf? Fuck Harley, they're an embarrassment to American. Victory started from behind Harley and came out with better American made bike but people kept buying the stupid Harley, I don't get it. Sorry about the rant, I just don't get it
Now , Victory became Indian because the name has history.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts