M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the girl and not 5 mins after she was home....THE MODS STARTED again lol. God I've missed her. Final damage was $9500 almost a new bike lol. Still waiting for the rear chrome piece as Suzuki hires monkeys that dont understand part #'s. Good old Suzuki of Brampton :edit: useless if you ask me. Anyway when we riding or are you old farts putting them to bed? :joke:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:congrats: Great to hear Jay! Hope you're all back together too? Lol ! Lots of riding left for me :beer3:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Glad to hear you're back in action.

Stay safe.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Fire

Welcome back bud give me a call on the weekend pretty busy this weekend

but might be able to sneak out for a hour or two.

:beer2:
Rig

·
Registered
398 Posts
Good to hear your up and running again

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will never be fully healed up but good enough..... Bike is back to normal now i finally got the remaining parts and the mods still continue :drool: :drool: lol. I have just finished tinting the rear tail light, front signals, chrome grill, and i have the stebler horn and tinted led turn signals (stealth) on order from DLP... Winter mods still to happen lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mods Complete. RAW Turn Signals installed, Horn Installed, Very happy guy :bigthumbsup:Only took a month for the Turn Signals (But DLP paid for over night Fed EX) Got screwed with duty :edit: Canada customs decided to hold my horn for god knows what reason.... 12days to be exact.....and then decided to bend me over for the storage/duty fees :edit: :edit: Thanks canada customs A$$ Wipes. But all said and done She looks awsome. Oh by the way Happy Thanks Giving everyone, especially CANADA CUSTOMS :cus:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
back in the saddle

Glad your back on your baby...Canada customs are special aren.t they...Lookin forward too seeing and hearing your 9...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mods Complete. RAW Turn Signals installed, Horn Installed, Very happy guy :bigthumbsup:Only took a month for the Turn Signals (But DLP paid for over night Fed EX) Got screwed with duty :edit: Canada customs decided to hold my horn for god knows what reason.... 12days to be exact.....and then decided to bend me over for the storage/duty fees :edit: :edit: Thanks canada customs A$$ Wipes. But all said and done She looks awsome. Oh by the way Happy Thanks Giving everyone, especially CANADA CUSTOMS :cus:
You know there are ways around this ........ I hope the boys at least gave you a reach around when they took you from behind....:joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
453 Posts
You know there are ways around this ........ I hope the boys at least gave you a reach around when they took you from behind....:joke::joke::joke:
I'd love to hear your ways around 'this'?

·
Registered
169 Posts
to cold to ride

Hi there I'm fairly new to this site. And yes this old fart has parked the bike for the winter. Nice to hear that you be riding again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts