M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For shure you guys in America are doing the best Tony Mod's in the world. No discussion about that.
But a friend of mine is a firefighter and he made a very sweet mod at his airfilter covers. Just with a few tools - all by hand - he finished a real firefighter Tony Mod. When he finished and I had a look on it, I decided to make a short clip.
Hope you like it and I think Uwe (Nick Goldi) will be proud like hell if you comment it.
Thank you for voting Thumbs up at Youtube

ride safe and prevent fire - let this guys have the time to mod their rides.

Hardy

BTW thanks to @TVGeorgiaRoller I cam across this Band HOLDCELL - superb Music even for a technical Clip

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
looks good, tell your buddy he did a great job with that. :bigthumbsup:

i used three of those flexible strips in each of my intakes for a more intense glow. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
i hope i spell this right Das ist ser gut. sorry if i spelt it worng i had 4 years of german in jr and high school could read and write but it has been over 30yrs since i have used it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks great I like the cross cover for his ignition also :bigthumbsup:
And nice vid :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
He did an awesome job Hardy, looks as good as any I've seen. Awesome video too! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Even though us guys over here in the US don't do those mods that good that one looks real close to one I saw last year. Not real sure who did it but I think I know the guy.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That looks nice, I like the black housing and blue leds.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
BTW thanks to @TVGeorgiaRoller I cam across this Band HOLDCELL - superb Music even for a technical Clip
Hah! That's funny. But I'm glad you like my local boys music!!!

Nice job on the video as well brother!!! :bigthumbsup: Cover looks terrific.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments. I will tell it to Goldi.

@Ducs517 you know that I like your work - awesome - allways. Special thx for your comment!

@GeorgiaRoller thanks to you. with your perfect vids and great music I can learn and improve. nice local boys you've got - bro

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice job

1 - 14 of 14 Posts