M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where either of these two went? I looked around to see if either one had been offended, but didn't find anything. Just was curious about their whereabouts.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
That's weird how that happened to two members so soon. I figured Heather (Firecat) would have seen the thread asking why she was a guest and spoken up with her new identity by now. :dontknow:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dynamos accidentally deleted his account and now goes by something different.  I saw a exhaust thread of his this morn but don't see it now.

Not sure on firecat.

(wow looks like other people type faster than me) /\ /\ /\

·
Registered
814 Posts
ITguy said:
Dynamos2000 accidentally deleted his account and is now registered as "cartman". I suspect the same happened to firecat but I don't know her new login name if there is one. :dontknow:
I saw the post asking about Firecat, but it was deleted for some reason. I know she had a new name, but I don't remember it.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'll check with Heather (Firecat) when she's back online. I work with her. I was not aware that her username got deleted.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
J R said:
Im not gonna go into all of it or the details its really none of nobodys buisness But I have talked with Heather ( Firecat ) and she left thanks to some of the asholes on this board who she never even knew or talked to before hassling her thru PM,s so she felt its wasent worth it to be a girl on this board and be harrassed ...
That's a shame. I can't imagine who would give her grief to begin with, and I especially can't imagine her letting that petty crap get to her so much she would leave.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That sucks, why people giving such a kewl chick as Heather crap? Find out who the heck they are and let the Monster boot them from the board.. Thats how it works in the real world, the harrassed stay and the harasser's get the freakin boot!.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
that's pretty [email protected]#$ty. a lot of us enjoyed her spirit (myself included). sucks that we are going to miss out on her because of some of the assholes here.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Some guys just don't get it that crude remarks and harassment just aren't turn-ons for women.

This isn't a dating site, it's a 109 enthusiast site. I just don't understand why someone would treat her differently just because she is a woman. She should be treated with the same respect as any of us guys on here. She came to this site for the same reasons many of us did, and that was to share a common interest with each other. Now, thanks to some idiots, she will no longer have that privelege.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think the culprit needs to be expelled...Firecat is our First Lady, hope she comes back :confused:

Devilish

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yeah...that's a darn shame that somebody would run her off.

Sent her some PMs myself and was hoping to meet with her & some other riders in the Colorado area next time work flies me out there. Got a bud from another board with a spare bike he mentioned letting me ride when I was next out here. :bigthumbsup:

Oh well, I know how to keep in touch with her off the board if need be. :)

Btw....is it an option on this board to enable/disable PMs per users choice? Then...she might still be able to talk on the board..with an account, and not worry about those who'd abuse the PM feature.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Firecat is still here but would like to lay low for a bit and you guys are not making it any easyer by asking where she is all the time. ::) She's the one that asked me to pull the last post about where she is. Just let things chill for a bit, she's doing just fine. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
good to hear she's doing well and still hangin around. hope she knows we aren't all stalkers. she's not the only woman on the site, that's not what makes her stand out. she's like the little engine that could, so we kindof adopted her as a favorite.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Lamonster said:
Firecat is still here but would like to lay low for a bit and you guys are not making it any easyer by asking where she is all the time. ::) She's the one that asked me to pull the last post about where she is. Just let things chill for a bit, she's doing just fine. :doorag:
Firecat who???? :bigthumbsup:

Glad she's good.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts