M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you have any input on these? I want to get a set because apparently I am not hearing my girl yell at me and the bruising around my ribs and on my back from her trying to communicate with me are starting to show. :joke: But honestly I want to get a set because you can plug in a MP3 as well as a transmitting radio to talk to other bikes, it fits under the helmet and has two ear pieces, and is operated with a throat Mic. I used a similar unit when I was in the military and at work, but I am unsure how it will work on a windy bike. Anyone tried them out? or do I need to buy one and then report on it? :doorag:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey, I have a couple of these, but I am yet to try them out at speed on the bike. They are actually marketed locally here in Utah. I think I picked mine up at one of those RV shows.
If I can find them (in the middle of moving) I will try them out and let you know what I find.

The one thing that was pointed out to me is that you have to have them positioned just right, and they don't pick up the sound as well if you were one of those guys with the 5 o'clock beard going down your throat. They do better if you are well shaved and they have good contact against skin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts