M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A'ight fellas, tell me whatchu think of my girl. Had to send back the fuel cap and front pegs. The wheel was the big hold up. It was merely a prototype when I got a hold of it, but thought it was worth the wait. Tried to make it my own. Oh yeah, put a 21 on the front.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
what are the benefits of a 21" front ???

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: now do some LED's and get rid of the reflectors.. ;)

Looks Great! Love the rims with the gray paint and for sure the fork tubes, I love those!!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
Looks great bro, and I like the seat too. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: now do some LED's and get rid of the reflectors.. ;)

Looks Great! Love the rims with the gray paint and for sure the fork tubes, I love those!!!
Yeah, the reflectors GOTTA go. Definitely want to do some LED's. Getting some minor rub/squeak with the tubes against the front fender, so I'm trying to adjust it as we speak. May need to pull out the dremel.. hahah

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They look good, but they also don't look very strong.
That was my initial concern, until I saw the stats, etc.. from all the pressure testing, etc... They are a lot thicker at the thinner points than I initially thought.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That joint is sick dude. I like your silver, black, and chrome mix. Joined this board about a year ago, but never posted, had to go overseas. Now i'm back and deciding what 9 I want to get... a lot of nice ones on here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was thinking about a 21" also in the front i love the look. Did you have to make any modification's? If so what were they? I was also wondering if you have to special order it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm not sure because I not have one my self but from what I have read you need to lift the front fender alittle with the 21 in rim. The bike looks awesome though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts