M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to thank my great friend Mike, Shawn (Hink) and Brian (Alien109) for all the help they gave me and of course for the pipes I bought off of him(Hink that is), Joe(BlkM109r) for the awesome job he did tinting my tail light, Ryan (rynosback) for the harness, and Len(ducks517) for the kickass covers he made for me.
Also errange9, after seeing his bike,Orange and Blacked out, I finally made up my mind what color I want.
Anyway,it was a lot of work,which got to me sometimes, but it was worth it. I'm really happy how it turned out and it turn heads everywhere. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Ok,this is it.
Still can't figure it out how to post big pix, instead of these stupid attachments. Sorry
Click on pic, to make full size. Right click on full size pic. Copy, then paste to thread!

-or-

Q: How do I post big pictures, on a thread?
A: When you are typing a reply, you will need the internet address for a pic to make larger.

To get this from a pic on a website:
Right click on the pic, scroll down to properties. A box will pop up. In the middle of the box, you will have something called "address (url)" with a "www....." following it. Highlight this address, right click, select copy.

To get this from an online album ( such as m109riders album):
Click "User CP" from the menu up top
Select "Picture and albums" from the menu on the left
Click on one of your albums or make one
Click on a pic in your album or upload one
When looking at the pic, below the pic is the "www" address, highlight and copy this address.

Now go to your post.....
With the cursor blinking in the box, click on the yellow box with the mountain in the box. (its in between the globe and the quotation box) A little box will pop up. Delete the "http" that automatically pops up in the text box, now paste your image address in that box and hit ok. Your image should pop up.

Another way you can post an image from an online album
Go to your picture you want to post.
Below the pic is the "www" address and an "IMG" a.ddress.
If you copy the "IMG" address, you can paste this straight in the thread you are typing.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=126989

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Looks great! :bigthumbsup:

Nice colour scheme with the orange and black wheels. Looks sharp.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Put pics in a album in your profile. Once they are all saved, click on the picture to enlarge. Then, at the bottom of the screen, there will be 2 links. Copy, and paste the bottom one. Try it with one picture first, and you'll see how easy it is!
I did all that, copied the bottom link, but it won't give me a paste option.
I hate computers!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I love it. I think it's blacked out just enough to be bad ass. Simple and clean mods throughout. I hate that the Galfer rotors are $1000 for all 3, but DAMN, they look good!!! Nice work.

-Josh

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
:congrats:, Your bike looks awesome:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:; especially when it can really be appreciated...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Thank you guys!
Drives me nuts that I can't post the bigger pix. F...CK!!!!
Since there are limits on the size of pictures that this site can host for you, your best alternative is to establish an account with photobucket and upload them all there. It is a free service. What I did to post yours bigger was to click on your thumbnails to make them bigger and then right click onto them to get into the properties of the pictures. Once you get into the properties, you can then copy the address url. From your message window you can then click on insert image and paste the copied URL onto the http bar that appears. There are also some tutorials on this site that can show you other different alternatives. Good Luck and Ride Safe:bigthumbsup:.

Here you go, now you got them all big...

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,084 Posts
Awesome bike bro, great job! Glad you had some help too, you've done a lot of stuff! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts