M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the Black 07 just the other night, after two months of waiting and feeling like a wannabe on this site.....First bike in thirty years and wow what a machine....don't have to tell you guys that though. Want to thank you all for all the info and checked everything out at the dealer before taking off.......no oil problem.....front wheel on correct and so on. Had two very senor citizens taking care of the paperwork and daylight was fading fast and couldn't wait to get out of there, live in north Jersey and did not want to meet any deer on my maiden voyage, not to mention the fact that my current riding experience was about two hours on a HD Heritage prior to that night. Finally fired her up and it was the first time I actually heard that engine.....very impressed.....instruments way cool and that back tire still giving me a woody. The time had come and hopped aboard, felt like I was seventeen again and going out driving in traffic for the first time, yeah....nervous as a one legged kickboxer. Did a few laps around the parking lot and took off for home....dark now had to buy a clear visor.....power....holly sweet Jesus....what power....Twenty minutes later and no deer was showing the family the new member of the family. Got to respect this bad boy big time, slow turns are something to get used to but that will come with more experience and a couple of extra pair of underware.....lol Next day my friend and I took a nice ride and put a hundred miles on before it looked like the skies were going to open up, what a ride.......what a machine....., brought back a ton of memories...and again thanks to you all...great site..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Welcome :bigthumbsup:,You will get about everything you need to know here. And allot you don't want to know too :p

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Indeed she does bite! And darn it does feel good... oh, wait... yeah uhmmm... 8) :redfaced:

Awesome bro, hope the bike treats you very well! Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Welcome & Enjoy that new bike, now you realize what we all hear have been saying about this very special bike. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

PS By the way, you did know that black 109's are the quickest! :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Welcome! Now you have personally experienced what us other 109 owners have. Until you throw you own leg over one of these "bad boys", fire it up and throttle off you just can't appreciate what Suzuki has done for "Power Cruising". Best of luck and keep the rubber side down :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
:welcome: Now just go and get as much seat time as you can and you'll be just fine!

PS Congrats, black is the fastest!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts