M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, been lurking on ya board since 06. Sold the LE Busa and been drooling over the 9 since she debuted. Well guess what? Picked up my 08 today!!!! Got a great deal on her. 2100 miles, Just like new, swepts (gorgeous) already on. Guy threw in a windshield, two helmets and the factory exhaust. I'm thrilled. Been following the site for 4 years now and finally got a chance to join the ranks. I appreciate you guys and all the knowledge. Feel like I know the beast already. Pics in the morning when the sun comes up, I promise!!! (Tired from anticipating picking her up and the ride home!!!) L8ter

·
Registered
75 Posts
:congrats::welcome:Can't believe you lasted that long. Guess I'm to impulsive, would have not made it 4 weeks much less years once I started to think about getting a new bike.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Ok guys, been lurking on ya board since 06. Sold the LE Busa and been drooling over the 9 since she debuted. Well guess what? Picked up my 08 today!!!! Got a great deal on her. 2100 miles, Just like new, swepts (gorgeous) already on. Guy threw in a windshield, two helmets and the factory exhaust. I'm thrilled. Been following the site for 4 years now and finally got a chance to join the ranks. I appreciate you guys and all the knowledge. Feel like I know the beast already. Pics in the morning when the sun comes up, I promise!!! (Tired from anticipating picking her up and the ride home!!!) L8ter
WOW coming out of the closet, sweet,,,,,,,,,,, I imagine you already have every mod thought about and ready to roll with them. Look forward to pics of your beast!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW coming out of the closet, sweet,,,,,,,,,,, I imagine you already have every mod thought about and ready to roll with them. Look forward to pics of your beast!!
Exactly!!! Starting with a 2" drop, debadge/beave, backrest mod for the Wifey, tach relocation, OEM engine guards, chrome rims in winter, etc. Been lurking much too long:drool:

·
Registered
488 Posts
:welcome: Hope to see you at the MEET next year with all the mods. Cause once you show up there thinking you have all the mods you want done, here come some more ideas.

·
Registered
766 Posts
:welcome: Hope to see you at the MEET next year with all the mods. Cause once you show up there thinking you have all the mods you want done, here come some more ideas.
:agree: chiiiiiiit. so true...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Dang... that has to be some kind of record... 4 years on the forum of a bike you DON'T own!! I thought I was long at nearly a year...
:congrats: and :welcome: brother!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congrats man! Enjoy it, it's a blast. I'd get rid of the helmets though, if they've been dropped even once they've lost their purpose. Learned that taking the MSF Instructor Course. Better to start off with a set you know is new.

Welcome to the board. Enjoy the learning curve and the beast. Not gonna be a Busa, but its probably the best bang for buck Cruiser you can get these days!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
:congrats: bro, and you stood it a lot longer than I did for sure! And just in case you didn't get one 4 years ago, :welcome: now!

·
Registered
709 Posts
:congrats:eek:n the ride bro!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome: post up some pics

·
Registered
264 Posts
:congrats: Now let yer mods begin!