M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
200 miles on Saturday!!! Speculator, Indian lake and Lake George, What a great day. It was kinda funny riding in shirt sleeves and seeing piles of snow here and there. Not to mention still an a$$ load of ice on Indian Lake. I will be down for a few days while I get my new Dunlops Put on. When I got home Sat afternoon I noticed that my rear tire was worn right down to the Cord in 3 spots, 6700 miles (stock tires are *****). Time to start planning some rides, And a few trips to PJ's For bike night.

Steve

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
200 miles on Saturday!!! Speculator, Indian lake and Lake George, What a great day. It was kinda funny riding in shirt sleeves and seeing piles of snow here and there. Not to mention still an a$$ load of ice on Indian Lake. I will be down for a few days while I get my new Dunlops Put on. When I got home Sat afternoon I noticed that my rear tire was worn right down to the Cord in 3 spots, 6700 miles (stock tires are *****). Time to start planning some rides, And a few trips to PJ's For bike night.

Steve
Damn Steve! How did we miss you?? We went to Minerva, Long Lake, Indian Lake and Lake George! Wish I knew you were headed that way we could have met up somewhere!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn Steve! How did we miss you?? We went to Minerva, Long Lake, Indian Lake and Lake George! Wish I knew you were headed that way we could have met up somewhere!
Out of all the bikes that were out Saturday, I did not see a single 109 ??
Would like to get together for wrench party / BBQ one of these weekends, I have a Clutch and springs I would like to get put in. I am pretty handy with a wrench, but I have never done a clutch before.

steve

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so wheres the pics i know you had some big mods over the winter steve maybe see u for marcus dairy on the 18th
Will be posting pic's soon. Can't make the 18th, have to work. looking to get a wrench party together, I have a clutch to instal, and I need some help!! I will post my free weekends, and maybe we can get a bunch of the guys together.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts