M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a wannabe no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just picked up my silver beauty and all i can say is WOW!!!!!. My hands are numb and sweaty. Its my very first bike and was extremely nervous but what a ride. It's everything i knew it would be and then some. Just got back from the dealer and put about 25 miles on it. im getting something to eat and will be taking her out again .....WOW this is awesome.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Seabee68 said:
I'm a wannabe no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just picked up my silver beauty and all i can say is WOW!!!!!. My hands are numb and sweaty. Its my very first bike and was extremely nervous but what a ride. It's everything i knew it would be and then some. Just got back from the dealer and put about 25 miles on it. im getting something to eat and will be taking her out again .....WOW this is awesome.
First bike? Man that's like driving a Vett for your first car. Good for you. :bigthumbsup: Take it easy and remember this dog can bite. ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lamonster. I'll be taking it easy with her for a while !!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Seabee68 said:
Thanks Lamonster. I'll be taking it easy with her for a while !!!
Congrats! I also have the Silver :) :) :)....Like Lamont said, you picked a "Pit Bull" for your first bike! Respect it and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
congrats man. i'd recommend taking an MSF course, especially since this is your first bike. welcome to the fold!

·
Registered
260 Posts
i took one of those after ridding over 20 some yrs and i learned some things i didn't know
everyone should go to one once

Bruce

·
Registered
195 Posts
VeeHa said:
i took one of those after ridding over 20 some yrs and i learned some things i didn't knowÂ
everyone should go to one once

Bruce
Same her. Everyone can learn just be safe and have fun. :bigthumbsup: :nopic:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey Good luck with the new ride.I'm sure you will love it as much as the rest of us do. The MSF course is great. I too have been riding for many years and I learned some great tips and also discovered I had some bad riding habbits that I needed to correct. Enjoy the new ride and let the mods begin

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone !!! i allready enrolled on the MSF course last week but will have to wait till july 22 to actually go trhu the course ... guess the waiting line is kinda long. Till then ill be taking it easy and getting used to her.

i'm stoked!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OHHH !!!!! one more thing ...... got the fastest color ........... SILVER !!!!!! jejejeje

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Congratulations and wellcome to the forum. All I can say is RESPECT the M. :bow: :bow: :welcome:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats on the new bike Seabee. Have fun and watch the low end in first when making turns from a stop, one false move and....... :eek:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Congrats....first and formost you must RESPECT the bike , this is my 4th bike...I've had 2 honda MAgna's and one Vmax...so I always had power and am
very used to it.

But I never take it for granted... I've been riding since 1989 and (knock on wood) never laid a bike down , never had blue lights behind me...as I'm
very conservative on the road.

Please take your time...and let NO ONE rush you...especially cagers in minivans :verymad: ,wave them off or givem a look of death when you come to a
light and they will back off.

·
Registered
441 Posts
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BIKE I TO HAVE THE FAST ES COLOR LOL .REALLY TAKE IT EASY TILL YOU GET EXPERIENCED WIT THIS BIKE IT IS FAST .I AM RIDING FOR A LONG TIME AND HAD MANY BIKES SOLD A TL1000R FOR THIS BIKE . THE M109R SEEMS FASTER. ALSO YOU WILL LEARN FROM THE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY COURSE. GOOD LUCK RIDE SMART.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts