M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

you have heard my struggles regarding getting my red 109 by Biketoberfest.

M109 Lover just took delivery yesterday from the same store as mine, but his is black.. If I would have wanted black I would have had a bike weeks ago...

Anyways, I have been a constant pain in the ass to them over the last several weeks. They already know my name. I am very aggravated at my salesperson as he is not good at getting back to you as he promises and I have a good perspective as how things should be because I am in automotive sales and communication with the customer is key. :dontknow:

Bottom line I just got off the phone with him, and he says he just talked to the Suzuki rep 1/2 hour ago... He says My bike is in transit and should hit the local distribution hub by next week and I will be taking delivery by middle or end of next week... :D

Let's see how true that statement becomes when I get a status update on Monday. ::)

That's my leatest and greatest on this saga to get the color I want...

Chime in and advise what actions to take either way (bike or no bike).... ::)

ps.: I also need a comprehensive checklist of things to inspect before I take delivery and yes I will take my camera with me... :p  :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SWEET!!!! Make sure you run the eng 15 min cool 3 and check the oil level :D also make sure the bars are where you want them they can bring them back for you, make sure you get the back seat and I think thats it, you might want to check the hoses but they should be fine :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
firecat said:
SWEET!!!! Make sure you run the eng 15 min cool 3 and check the oil level :D also make sure the bars are where you want them they can bring them back for you, make sure you get the back seat and I think thats it, you might want to check the hoses but they should be fine :)
Thanks for the tip... I am making a list with everything people post here and will either have them check it before I get there or I will personally do it... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
686 Posts
109's are crated with the back seat on. The cover is in a separate package in the crate. Check that cover to make sure it isn't damaged before you drive away. I almost drove home, then thought to unwrap it. Good thing I did, there was a big ding in it and a crack. Dealer has ordered me a new one. If I had left, they could have easily said I did the damage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rideutah said:
109's are crated with the back seat on. The cover is in a separate package in the crate. Check that cover to make sure it isn't damaged before you drive away. I almost drove home, then thought to unwrap it. Good thing I did, there was a big ding in it and a crack. Dealer has ordered me a new one. If I had left, they could have easily said I did the damage.
Thanks... I haven't heard that before and fdefinitely made its way onto the list... :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
make sure they put the front wheel on going the right direction. Sounds stupid I know, but apparently in their hurry to put the bikes together, they can't be bothered to look at the arrows on the side of the tire. Check all the major bolts too. One of my handle bar risers was loose.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Emillio,

I know you are psyched about that red one.

I told my guy down there to look for a Haybusa with chrome rims that has been lowered already that I might be interested in. He said he had a used busa but no chrome or lowering. Let me know if you see anything like that for a good price. I feel the need for speed.

Apollo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
M109LOVER said:
Emillio,

I know you are psyched about that red one.

I told my guy down there to look for a Haybusa with chrome rims that has been lowered already that I might be interested in. He said he had a used busa but no chrome or lowering. Let me know if you see anything like that for a good price. I feel the need for speed.

Apollo
If I see one there or around here I will let you know... :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Make sure you don't sign for or accept the bike until you've made a comprehensive walk around the bike. As stated, check the tire and seat situation, look for obvious mileage on the odometer, and if it reads anything but 0 raise hell, lol. Check for scratches and dings, and all obvious things that don't look right. Make sure the "tool kit" and manual make it home with you. Good luck man!

·
Registered
292 Posts
If that salesjerk has lied to you again.....just get what ever color they have :doorag:......it really wont matter once you ride it....
I would ride a fluorescent pink one if thats all they had :joke: :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chadrob30 said:
Make sure you don't sign for or accept the bike until you've made a comprehensive walk around the bike. As stated, check the tire and seat situation, look for obvious mileage on the odometer, and if it reads anything but 0 raise hell, lol. Check for scratches and dings, and all obvious things that don't look right. Make sure the "tool kit" and manual make it home with you. Good luck man!
Thanks, good tips... Added them to the list... :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FOURNINES said:
I would ride a fluorescent pink one if thats all they had :joke: :joke:
ahhhh.... Nope.. They have white, and HELL NO!! :joke: :joke: :joke:

I just don't care much for light colors...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The hour of reckoning is drawing (sp?) closer, and I need your input!

Keep the suggestions coming...

Thanks...

:doorag: :super: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts