M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids get a kick out of the bike. My wife doesn't like it, but we live on a quiet street and I ride them around the block once in a while. My son got mad yesterday when I took the bike in for its first service. He said that he missed my motorcycle and wanted to know if I was getting it back.

panther06

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks pretty stock, have you done any mods yet. Mine stayed stock for about 3 weeks then I made up for time, I have done a bunch. Just haven't figured out how to post pictures yet? Looking at the expressions on your kids faces you can already see the beginings of grownup thinking. Your daughter is concerned with looking nice for the picture, your son can't take his eyes off the bike and thinking, "I'm selln' my poki-mon cards and gettn' one of these!"

·
Registered
277 Posts
Kids and bike both looking great!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
;)Hmmmmm, more pictures of a stock, silver 109. How unique! The kids are cute
however! Just be careful with them on the back! Can you imagine how much bigger
their smiles would be if you had a Burple one? Yut-a-hey! Their all good. Post more
pics when you do some mods.
Cheers,
Kingpong :bigthumbsup: :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
aren't you a little young to be riding a 109? in that picture, your feet don't even reach the footpegs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GVOXX said:
Looks pretty stock, have you done any mods yet. Mine stayed stock for about 3 weeks then I made up for time, I have done a bunch. Just haven't figured out how to post pictures yet? Looking at the expressions on your kids faces you can already see the beginings of grownup thinking. Your daughter is concerned with looking nice for the picture, your son can't take his eyes off the bike and thinking, "I'm selln' my poki-mon cards and gettn' one of these!"
No mods yet. Ordering JSD-3M and going to change grips, foot pegs, and add some graphics this fall. Probably will move licenses plate to the side and move rear signals as well. Working on design for graphics now. Will post pics as I make changes.

panther06

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wildwolf said:
Bike & kids look great. Did you used to have a harley? There's an oil spot under the bike. ;)
Actually that is water under the bike. I had just finished giving it a bath. No Harley's for me. They have there place in the bike world, but not in my garage.

panther06

·
Registered
190 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Good looking kids :bigthumbsup:
I think your little guy is ready to trade up from that John Deere tractor to your 109!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts