M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts

I like this picture. Sweet bike, bro. Don't worry about where you are in the "Mods" department. I spend most of my money on Gas, because I'd rather be riding it.

-Josh

·
Registered
378 Posts
Modds

Check it out Brother the bike is so sweet man, with that color you dont need any mods, start modding and you fall into the addiction of modding. save that for gas and enjoy the ridde... But be warn modding this bike is like a Tattoo you wont stop with just one..lol :bigthumbsup:

Okay, I'm 2 years late on the pics :eek: and waaaayyyy behind you guys on the mods but here it is anyway.

·
Banned
1,218 Posts

I like this picture. Sweet bike, bro. Don't worry about where you are in the "Mods" department. I spend most of my money on Gas, because I'd rather be riding it.

-Josh
This is a SWEET picture:bigthumbsup: I have a thing for old covered bridges-and of course the M109:clap2:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,077 Posts
Very nice clean bike bro, you obviously take very good care of it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Great pictures too, I like those old covered bridges myself.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I am thinkin bout droppin it with 2" lowering bones. what yall think?

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Thanks guys. I am thinkin bout droppin it with 2" lowering bones. what yall think?
I think your bike looks great! :doorag:

As far as lowering your bike, I think it depends on how aggressive you ride your bike. Some clearance will be lost when you lower your bike so if you like to ride the curvy roads aggressively, I would not do it. If you mainly just cruise on your bike....go for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts