M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all regarding sizing the pictures to fit here.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
You guys already know that I'm a goofball when it comes to high tech stuff!:joke::joke:
I'm absolutely :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: about this bike.
I'm hoping next week to have her debeavered with new signal lights.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
sweet get ready for your bank account to go down. Check out LTT's photo album. He has the same color but that's about it and probably around 15 grand or so ago.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
schweet:bigthumbsup:
start looking for some lowering bones, after you cut off that beaver the ass end looks like it sticks further up than it already does:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Great looking bike bro, I'm sure you're going to be happy with it. Let us know how much different it is from the M90 once you've had a chance to ride it a bit.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Have fun and just start a second account just for the 9.....you are gonna need it.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sweet get ready for your bank account to go down. Check out LTT's photo album. He has the same color but that's about it and probably around 15 grand or so ago.
The wife thinks I'm done since I got the bike I always wanted... She still can't believe I traded my M90 to the M109.
I'm still dealing with the "move"...
I'll get there... Turtle speed but I'll get there...
:D

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
schweet:bigthumbsup:
start looking for some lowering bones, after you cut off that beaver the ass end looks like it sticks further up than it already does:bigthumbsup:
Where do you guys buy the bones? Any recommendation?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
DLP or ebay seem to be popular. It just depends on the drop you want and what brand you want to go with. They are all similar in quality, some of them just drop a bit more than others. I have the cycle house 1.5 bones and love them. But I am a pretty big guy, so you might want more of a drop than me at 250 lbs.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great looking bike bro, I'm sure you're going to be happy with it. Let us know how much different it is from the M90 once you've had a chance to ride it a bit.
I'll tell you this my brother: There is NOTHING like the 9! NOTHING!!!!I was concern with cornering but the adjustment came on the second sharp turn. My main concern was the riding position since the M90 was giving me shoulder pain after while. This one is just perfect.
I noticed that the bike is much larger than my M90!!!! I have to open my legs really wide when I'm stopped to reach the floor(I'm 5'10")
Seat is more comfortable. Instruments are easier to read.
Power is unbelievable!!!!! The gear box is very smooth (my M90 was not like that at all).
The price difference is not that much from the M90 to the 9 considering that you get a totally different bike for the $$$$!
The very first day I took on a 40 miles trip, another biker riding a Honda cruiser pulled next to me on a traffic light and told me:
"Some tire you have on this bike!":a18:
I could not be happier!!!:clap2:
My decision to stop on mods on my M90 and buying the 9 was the best I had.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DLP or ebay seem to be popular. It just depends on the drop you want and what brand you want to go with. They are all similar in quality, some of them just drop a bit more than others. I have the cycle house 1.5 bones and love them. But I am a pretty big guy, so you might want more of a drop than me at 250 lbs.
I'm pretty much on the same range my brother. The only thing is I want to be able to have my queen on the back (135lbs).
1.5 sounds good. I'll check ebay and DLP.
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
:agree:Also, watch the 4 sale threads, that's where I got my 2 inch bones and saved about $50 BUCKS, Me and my girl are probably pushing about 330lbs. with no issues. they are the L.A. Choppers 2" bones:
http://www.meancycles.com/Home.asp?...ManufacturerID=0&BikeType=Cruiser&CompanyID=0
I'm looking into adjustable bones fairly soon, so these may be on the market:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I think there is another thread welcoming you to the board and Rynosback has a link to some good mods, some are inexpensive and quick. Enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts