M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, cafepress finally got off there a$$ and has added some more colors and the long requested black long sleeve shirts.

Any design that i had available on a black t-shirt before, is now available on black, cardinal red, military green and Navy blue. The pic on the main page may still show it on black but when you go in to pick sizes you can now choose from all of those colors.

long sleeves- All designs previously on white long sleeve can now be had on a grey long sleeve.

New!- Black long sleeves! :clap2: :a18: I'm working to add this to all the designs tonight, may take awhile, their server seems to be very slow. i imagine many shopkeepers are adding these. As it is with the dark short sleeves, you can choose black or navy blue.

Everybody has been asking for these so I was excited to pass on the news. will probably be Sunday before i have them all set up but please come on by and take a look!
link to the store is the banner below in my signature

thanks

G

·
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :clap2:thanks for your work on this . :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Cool , will have a Look.

Fatcat down under in Oz

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fatcat, did you already order yours? looks like someone from aussieland purchased today

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool :bigthumbsup: , great story!

my girls wanted to wear theirs to school the first day they got them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts