M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:a18: What's up everyone. I'm new to this site and new to riding a 109 since I just picked one up a week ago after being pretty much obsessed with this bike since I first saw it in '07. I rode a V Star 1100 before and WOW what a change! Power has no end and the handling is amazing... can't wait to start customizing it! Lots of cool looking stuff on customdynamics.com... anyone have any feedback on they're products?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:welcome::congrats:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Could not have said it better myself

Power has no end and the handling is amazing... Although you forgot about it being a REAL EYE CATCHER, but you'll see!

I bought my 2009 LE end of month March last year and I have over 11K miles on it already already plus some mods. Congrats and ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome:, you picked the right color :bigthumbsup: . Ride safe and let the mods began.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I just picked one up a week ago after being pretty much obsessed with this bike
Dude now that you have one you'll truly begin to understand the word Obsession!!! It's only just begun.

Looks great. The LE series always look so sporty and tough even bone stock. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
:congrats::welcome: I hope the mod bug is kind to you! Enjoy the ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:welcome:& :congrats: I really like the color you chose :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
506 Posts
:congrats::welcome:
That color will give you aprox. 10 miles faster speed over the other colors.
Also, that stripe in the middle will give you additional 5 miles to your speed.
So, as you can see, not only that you have most beautiful colors, but you are much faster than the rest of the guys here. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats:the obsession never ends.My wife says i have the M109r flew and there is no cure.Ride safe.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts