Registered
319 Posts
:drool::drool::drool: looks awesome man

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,096 Posts
WOW!!!! Now that is a showstopper for sure! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I'd list what I like but I'm sure the forum has a limit on how many words you can post at once. :eek:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Smokin bro!! three thumbs up! Dam guys from canada are building some bad azz rides for sure!!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
WOW! That is a jaw dropper!!!:clap2: More pictures please!!:drool:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Verrryyy Nice! Great work!

·
Registered
744 Posts
:#1: I've heard of taking it to the next level, but :edit: Metricman! That is awesome! No more mods for me. I QUIT! GAME OVER! :bow:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Wow metricman!:congrats: Your not understating "new born 9" one bit! That is a one of a kind beauty U have there:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Who did the work?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Absolutely Stunning :drool: Took the bike and implemented a vision second to none...never seen one like and probably wont see another...truely gorgeous :bigthumbsup: More pics indeed...have you submitted to any magazines? would love to see a complete write up on the bike...magnificiant job :nojoke: :congrats:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Holy crap!:bow: You win the MOD game! Stunner brother!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
WOW....that's a show bike for sure. Newer and better bikes keep popping up every day. Way to go guys! :bigthumbsup::super:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Man I've been seeing some true custom 9's lately. This one may take the cake. The only thing that looks like a M109 on it is the tank & motor. But it is absolutely beautiful!!!! :bigthumbsup:

I love the entire rearend. Love how if flows and has the tight clearances. The radiator is very classy looking. What size rim you running on the front?

Great job to say the least.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.