M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Are you in 2-69 armor? Welcome and post some pics, I got some buddies down your way at Stewart. Use the search for all the how-to's it will save you tons of time and money.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats: and enjoy your new found torque.Ride safe ride smart stay alive!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the love, already!

how'd you guess, yes i am in 2-69 Armor. Kinna hard for me to post pics though the bike is in the garage and im my second home.....Iraq!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
how'd you guess, yes i am in 2-69 Armor. Kinna hard for me to post pics though the bike is in the garage and im my second home.....Iraq!
Hopefully you are almost finished up over there. Take care and be safe.

·
Registered
838 Posts
yeah, i know got the 2009 LE right before i came over! been looking at parts for months, thats actually how i found this site.
That's how I found this site as well. Bought the parts before the bike. Welcome to the family. Even if you are a redhead, we wont treat you like one.

How much you got waiting for you at home base waiting to be put on?
I call my deployments my bike days. Cause I spend a butt load on here since I can't ride it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's how I found this site as well. Bought the parts before the bike. Welcome to the family. Even if you are a redhead, we wont treat you like one.

How much you got waiting for you at home base waiting to be put on?
I call my deployments my bike days. Cause I spend a butt load on here since I can't ride it.
not much yet, got the old lady a backrest, gettin seat covers looking into exhaust, intake, stebel horn, grips, pegs, and a few others. Problem is the wife and 4 kids spend the money as fast i maje it! but taxes it on!!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: and thank you for your service to our country!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts