·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is running Better than ever!!!!!!!!!!:hot:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Good numbers bro....right in line with Chad's bike with pistons and cams, too.

Enjoy riding that MONSTER! :bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
680 Posts
You can't just come on here and brag about your numbers and leave us hanging like that!:verymad: Well, I guess you can!:p But i am sure we all would love to hear and see details of this!:drool: Very nice sir!

Juice109

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Raw Performance, who is out of business too done my work. Custom ground cams, larger intake valves, ported heads, shaved the top of the cylinders and shaved the heads. The pistons are stock. Shaving the heads bumped the compression to 12.5 to 1. Tranny undercutted gears and heavy duty shift forks and solid slide tubes. Raw Super Headed/ 2 1/4" head pipes and no airbox mod. She is a Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Raw Performance, who is out of business too done my work. Custom ground cams, larger intake valves, ported heads, shaved the top of the cylinders and shaved the heads. The pistons are stock. Shaving the heads bumped the compression to 12.5 to 1. Tranny undercutted gears and heavy duty shift forks and solid slide tubes. Raw Super Headed/ 2 1/4" head pipes and no airbox mod. She is a Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's awesome, and without the bottle,,,,,,,,:bigthumbsup: RAW power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
445 Posts
Must have more info that.. Please..please, what you've done to your bike
is exactly the type of mod's I love to have done on mine but I haven't found a good performance shop yet but at least I could tell them exactly what I want ???

·
Registered
680 Posts
Job well done!:bigthumbsup: That really woke the beast up huh?

Juice109

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
That's awesome Kenny, I bet it's something to open up in 3rd gear. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

And I guess it's so willing to run you have to keep the tires off the ground, otherwise it runs off on its own? :D

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
That must pull like crazy!
I spoke to Ron a year or two ago about that same package. Just didn't pull the trigger on it.
I'm still sitting at 115HP with lots of envy. :drool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts