M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her 1st ride ever on a bike! Hour ride from our camp to Ogunquit for dinner w/ 3 couples, she did really well and liked it! She wants a gel seat and backrest:D We had to store a couple of things in my buddys bags for the ride. She said how come we dont have any storage? :doh: Was fun and most importantly uneventful......

·
Registered
447 Posts
Mitch its great to here that Your Wife enjoyed the bike thats allways a pluss I get alot of good rideing in with My Wife.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: same here wife went for ride the other day she liked it but she's not ready for highway yet so still stayin local for know that would be a cool ride to do a couple's ride and some dinner just a thought

·
Registered
838 Posts
:congrats: same here wife went for ride the other day she liked it but she's not ready for highway yet so still stayin local for know that would be a cool ride to do a couple's ride and some dinner just a thought
Just do it! :joke: Took a friend out for a ride (3 9's) Promissed we would stay under 100 and not go over any bridges. She hadn't been on a bike in like 30 years. Well...... Played catch up. Broke 100. Friends rad got a hole. Went over two bridges as we were following it on a trailor. She still went riding with us the next week. She got her extreme out in one day. :a20:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kenny - Wished we lived closer, I'll never get her on 495, although she took her 2nd ride today. 1.5hrs, all back roads up toward Ossipie. She's liking it and leaning perfect now:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
same here I will have to work on her with the idea that the highway is safer that "at least the cars are all going the same way" that is what I am using right know to talk her on to it well maybe some day a couples ride will work :dontknow:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Her 1st ride ever on a bike! Hour ride from our camp to Ogunquit for dinner w/ 3 couples, she did really well and liked it! She wants a gel seat and backrest:D We had to store a couple of things in my buddys bags for the ride. She said how come we dont have any storage? :doh: Was fun and most importantly uneventful......
Glad she liked the ride.Might have to trade the 9 in for a HD bagger.:-X

1 - 10 of 10 Posts