M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally Got the Pics. My reader wasn't working on the pc,until today. I've debadged it,changed mirrors,it has a Cobra Fi2000,and Cobra Dragsters on it. I just ordered a Licence Plate relo kit from Hal this morning. After that the next step will be to install small LED running/signal lights. Man is this bike fun to ride! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys! I guess,I'll just make some tabs to go where the reflectors were attached,for the rear turn lights. :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Lamont! That's what I was looking for. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Nice pics Ron :bigthumbsup: ............... we are going to have to get our bikes side by side and take some pics ......................... you'll have to give me some warning though mine is rather dirty right now :redfaced:

·
Registered
814 Posts
I've been waiting to see a picture of a silver '9 with the dragsters on it.  I'll be ordering mine VERY soon!  My next question is should I get the Cobra FI2000 or a Power Commander?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Well, Money's ALWAYS an issue, but for only an extra $100 for the power commander over the Fi2000, I'd go with the P.C.

Does this P.C. offered thru DLP have USB hookups for programming and mapping?

·
Registered
814 Posts
J R said:
Yea Hal has the same ones as everyone as far as I know and they all have the usb hookups for the 109 and I believe Hal sells them the cheapest :bigthumbsup: Get with Hal :bigthumbsup:
Thanks, J R. That's the way I'm going to go. I'll bring it over to Suzuki City in Biloxi, MS to get it dialed in on their Dyno

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Bonehead,and Jr! I miss the O'l Max,but after 3 strokes,and being 57yrs. old, I doubt if I have the coordination to stay with that bike anymore. Bonehead, we will have to get some picks of the bikes together :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Medic1210,it is the side mount plate relocator that Hal is making. I really like the looks of that one,plus it comes with a Led (haven't seen any pictures of it yet) plate light. I was thinking of making some brackets out of 3/16 aluminum and putting them where the rear fender side reflector bolts on to the inside of the rear fender(whew!) :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
toneout said:
Silver is sleekest. There is no doubt. Black is the baddest though.
I haven't seen a bad looking one,or slow one yet! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
That is a great looking bike! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

A black 109 is still the fastest!!! :joke: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah! That would be Sweet! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts