M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a better camera and will get back out there to take some better pictures, but these are pretty good for now:

And, here's a real nice one of Harris' bike, too!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
:congrats: Mary they look great. BP's looks good too. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments, guys! :bigthumbsup: I can't take credit for the LED work...that was all Harris and our friend Larry, who spent countless hours installing them all for me! :bow: I just took the pictures. :p

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sharp :bigthumbsup: Looks great.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: two thumbs Mary!! and Harris too!! tell him HEY from me and IS IT JUNE YET??? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, guys! I'll pass along your compliments to the old man, too! ;)

A friend of ours just made a comment on Facebook that really caught my attention. He called our bikes "Fire and Ice"! I love it, so now that's going to be my new 'tag line' for them. :D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!! by the looks of thing this june with all the leds lit up we won't need lights in the parking lot

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Very nice. That bike must look pretty spectacular riding around at night.
The bike itself draws a ton of attention, with lights like that, and a good looking woman at the helm, you must get quite a bit of focus.
Great mod!
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, again, guys! :D

Very nice. That bike must look pretty spectacular riding around at night.
The bike itself draws a ton of attention, with lights like that, and a good looking woman at the helm, you must get quite a bit of focus.
Great mod!
:bigthumbsup:
Thank you for the kind words; it definitely does command attention. :bigthumbsup: It doesn't look quite as impressive on the road because with the headlight and tag light on, it sorta bleaches out the amber lights. Plus, parking lot lights and street lights tend to drown out the amber, too...they are only bright in a pitch black environment (unlike Harris' blue LEDs that are blinding, no matter how bright the parking lot is, LOL)! :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts